We are a congregation that loves to love God and others. Through learning more about God's Word and by serving each other and our community, we are striving to be more and more like Jesus in our daily lives. We have a heart for the broken, the rejected, and the lonely, as well as for those who are seeking more of God.
Pastor Colleen has served at Dansville FMC since 2018. She and her husband Brett have been married since 2012, and they have two children Alexa and Jameson. After working for 11 years as an elementary teacher in Christian education, Colleen followed God's call into ministry. She is an ordained elder of the Free Methodist Church. A graduate of Northeastern Seminary, she is deeply rooted and passionate about the Word of God.
WHAT WE BELIEVE
- There is only one God - The Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- Whoever believes in Jesus Christ and seeks forgiveness of sins will have eternal life.
- The Bible is true and relevant for life today.
- Every human being is created in the image of God and is therefore, worthy of love and respect.
- We are called to be agents of change in our world and to be a voice for the voiceless.
- The Holy Spirit is active in our world today and has the power to transform our lives.
- God has a plan for every person. We are all given gifts and abilities that can be used to lead people to Jesus and to serve others.