We are a congregation that loves to love God and others. Through learning more about God's Word and by serving each other and our community, we are striving to be more and more like Jesus in our daily lives. We have a heart for the broken, the rejected, and the lonely, as well as for those who are seeking more of God.
PASTORS MARGARET & JEFF CAPPELLO
So, we're kinda different. At least that is what people say about us and we cannot disagree. As co-pastors we bring a whole different dynamic to pastoral ministry.
For some background on us: We both lived, went to school, and raised our family in Avon, NY. We met in high school and have been together ever since. We have 3 boys, 3 daughter-in-laws, 6 grand puppies, and 2 most adorable grandsons.
We are both graduates from Northeastern Seminary in 2016 with MDivs, Margaret majored in Spiritual Formation and Jeff in Transformational Leadership.
We look forward to serving the Dansville area.
Oh, and here is a picture of our dog "Ruby"
WHAT WE BELIEVE
- There is only one God - The Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- Whoever believes in Jesus Christ and seeks forgiveness of sins will have eternal life.
- The Bible is true and relevant for life today.
- Every human being is created in the image of God and is therefore, worthy of love and respect.
- We are called to be agents of change in our world and to be a voice for the voiceless.
- The Holy Spirit is active in our world today and has the power to transform our lives.
- God has a plan for every person. We are all given gifts and abilities that can be used to lead people to Jesus and to serve others.